Monday 17 September 2012

Review • e.l.f Makeup Remover Pen

Hi everyone!

I'm going to share with you my current favourite makeup bag/handbag item - the e.l.f Makeup Remover Pen. I purchased this pen last March, but have only started using it recently, simply because I did not know that it works wonders. This Makeup Remover Pen, as it's name implies, removes makeup smudges and mistakes instantly, without having to take off the rest of your makeup. Genius. I now throw it in my makeup bag or else in my small purse/handbag, and voila', I can touch up any eyeliner and mascara smudges instantly, wherever I am. You just need to sweep the pen onto the makeup smudges, and they disappear instantly. This pen is infused with Vitamin E, Cucumber and Chamomile that help to moisturize and condition the skin. So this another plus.


e.l.f Makeup Remover Pen (£3.75)

The only downside of this product is the fact that it's tip remains stained with makeup after use, even though the directions on the packaging box state that one should clean the tip with a tissue after each use (I did this after each use and the tip still remained stained). However, I discovered that the tip of the pen can be pulled out and one can use the other side once it is way too stained or if it is not doing it's job right anymore. 

The e.l.f Makeup Remover Pen is definitely a must repurchase item from my end. It has made my life much easier! 

Overall Rating: 8/10

Disclaimer: I do not own this image. It was acquired from the e.l.f website. The review of this product is based on my own honest opinion.  

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You have a new follower! I hope you follow me:)

    http://loveclothesandthings.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Just followed your blog as well x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...