Monday 29 October 2012

Blogger's Wardrobe


Today, while browsing the Internet, I came across this website - Blogger's Wardrobe - and was immediately anxious to read more and more about this community and interested to be part of it. Blogger's Wardrobe, as can be read in their Manifesto, is  not just any web site, but is a place where bloggers and brands meet in a way that guarantees the integrity of both. This is because bloggers are a source of media channels and reliable intermediaries of information to brands, while these brands provide bloggers with quality content, invitations to fashion shows, and also exclusive parties. Those bloggers who are fortunate enough to be invited to join the Blogger's Wardrobe are able to shop online from this community for free, and then share the item/s with their blog readers.

After a thorough browse at the websites of the brands available on Blogger's Wardrobe, I found 3 favourite brands. These are Vintage by FéFINSK, and Triwa. Being a huge lover of all things shoes and accessories related, these brands screamed instant love when I discovered them, mainly since most of their products are quite uniquely designed, and also edgy (with regards to Finsk shoes).  These are a few pieces I really love from each brand:

Vintage by Fé 




FINSK




Triwa




These are perfect, right? Make sure you check out the Blogger's Wardrobe yourself for even more brands, and maybe who knows, you can be lucky enough to join the Blogger's Wardrobe revolution. I know I want to be part of it.




Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images. They were all acquired from the respective websites mentioned in the post.

16 comments:

  1. ooo i deffo wanna check this out thanks for the post :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! Check out mine? :)

    http://aimerose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) x
      I just checked out your blog..i love it!!

      Delete
  3. This looks really interesting. I will definitely check it out. I love your pics, especially the shoes!!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is interesting! And the shoes are my favourite too..they are so unusually beautiful :) x

      Delete
  4. Oh this looks really interesting! Deffo gonna have a peek ;)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good find! You made some great choices.

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sequinned pouch is beautiful!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it? It would be perfect for the coming holiday season :) x

      Delete
  7. i am so in love with the heels you presented!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/




    (if you feel like you can also like my facebook-page: )
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amely-Rose/416413135039181?ref=ts&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...