Monday 15 April 2013

How I Style • Motel Louise Sheer Midi Dress

Hi everyone!

In keeping with the Motel Rocks theme of my last How I Style post, I have created yet another Polyvore set of how I would style their Louise Sheer Midi Dress for a night time look. 



What distinguishes this little black dress from others is its sheer textured skirt. I really love its sophisticated but somewhat edgy touch. The skirt reveals a knicker style hot pants lining, so it might not be a favourite with everyone, but this can be easily 'fixed' if worn with a pair of black tights underneath (don't wear sandals if you're wearing black tights!). To create a night time look, I opted to pair the dress with a black leather jacket, which in my opinion, gives the outfit that extra oomph factor. With regards to the shoes, I chose a gorgeous black and gold Zara sandals for an instant elegant feel to the outfit. For accessorise, I chose the to-die-for Givenchy Antigona clutch and a gold three row chunky chain necklace to go with the gold detail found on the heels.

What do you think of this outfit? Is it something you would wear for a night out? How would you style the dress?


And for this week only, you can get a whopping 25% off your Motel Rocks orders by using the code annalisegrech at checkout. 
After this week, use the same code and get 20% off!
Code cannot be used on sale items and does not expire. 


Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. what a great dress!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you styled it!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David :) It means a lot coming from you!! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely dress! And that necklace looks like the perfect match :)
    xx

    sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choices!

    Http://Sara-says.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...