Friday 28 February 2014

Inspiration Friday #3

When taking a close look at my Tumblr and Pinterest accounts, I seem to have been inspired by all black/grey everything this month...AGAIN! From leather jackets and hats to ankle boots and bags, I can't get enough of black! At least, I have managed to add a "colourful" Motel dress to my wardrobe - check out my Facebook post for more details and a cheeky discount.

What has inspired you - fashion-wise - this past month?
 Let me know in the comments below.


Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Love everything here! Black and white is creeping back into all my outfits!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, and it has been like that for quite a while now! :) x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...