Monday 24 February 2014

Slogan Tees

Hi everyone!

Slogan tops were a prominent trend on the SS14 catwalks last year - think Alexander Wang's 'Parental Advisory' tops, a light summer sweater with the slogan 'Lead Sister' at SISTER by Sibling, Undercover's glow in the dark slogans, Kenzo's 'No fish, no nothing', and many more. So what better way is there to embrace this trend than finding similar pieces from high street brands at a super affordable price?

Luckily, LOVE currently stock a huge variety of slogan tees that will certainly help you express yourself through them. Check out my favourite ones below.




LOVE are also offering you an exclusive 25% off these slogan tees by using the code STYLEOFF at checkout. This code can be used on a minimum purchase of £30, and expires on 2nd March 2014 at midnight.

2 comments:

  1. OMG THE CELFIE ONE IS AMAZING!!!! I HAVE TO BUY IT

    These top are great I love the 'ce-line up the bitches one' have you seen that?

    Here's my blog post on my amazing day at LFW if you get a sec to check it out Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! The ones with the Celine slogan in them are always my favourite ;) x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...