Wednesday 19 March 2014

Mailbox • Dollface London

Hi everyone!

Lately, silver stone rings and minimal necklaces have been my go-to jewellery pieces. Fortunately enough, my collection now also includes two gorgeous pieces from Dollface London - which came beautifully packaged in a black paper bag after each piece being individually wrapped in a red crepe paper adorned with a Dollface London logo sticker.


Ready to cater for all fashionistas, Dollface London is fresh, edgy, full of attitude and on-trend. From Gothic Glam and Urban Bling to Vintage Fairytale and Neon collections, Dollface London have a vast choice of jewellery and accessories that will suit all tastes and styles.

The first piece I picked up was a silver gemstone ring. Being sold for a mere £3.00 and available in Rose Quartz, Jade Green or Amethyst, I opted for the Rose Quartz stone. These last couple of days, I have been stacking rings like crazy, so this one was a perfect addition to my constantly-growing ring collection. And guess what? The size of this ring is adjustable so it fit my chubby fingers perfectly! 



Keeping with the silver theme, I also picked out a thin collar necklace. I already own a chunky gold collar necklace, but I was after a dainty one after seeing one on Tumblr. Perfect for wearing it the normal way - so to say - or even under your shirts' collars, this necklace retails for £8.50 and is also available in gold.


What do you think of these pieces? Have you ever purchased anything from Dollface London? 
Are you planning to? Let me know in the comments below.

Dollface London offer FREE worldwide delivery on all orders over £25.00/$40.00. To keep informed on all things Dollface London - be it new collections or sales - make sure you are following their social media accounts - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.



Have you entered my giveaway? Enter here

4 comments:

  1. Great post, sweety)
    Nice pictures.
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is really good x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...