Monday 7 April 2014

OOTD • Spring Florals

Hi everyone!

Regular readers of my blog will surely remember my latest Store Spotlight post, where I introduced you to an amazing online clothing store where everything is sold for just £5.00 - Just For 5 Pounds [read the post here]. I was lucky enough to receive a pretty floral dress from the lovely people at this store, and I couldn't not wear it immediately once I got it, even though the weather was quite cold on the day.

Perfect for the coming Spring/Summer season, this red dress has a floral pattern all over it, making it super fun and girly. To continue with the 'girly' theme of the dress, I accessorised with a dainty collar necklace and a stone ring. Partly due to the not-so-warm weather and partly due to wanting to toughen up this outfit, I layered the dress with my all-time-favourite leather jacket which I literally wear all the time, and finished off the look with a pair of black cut-out boots.

Dress: Just For £5 // Leather Jacket: ZARA // Cut-out Boots: MRP 
Collar Necklace: Dollface London // Stone Ring: Dollface London


What do you think of this outfit? How would you style this floral dress?


3 comments:

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...